1. Introduction This Terms of Service governs your use of our website located at http://www.OneMT.com, and all software, products, games, features and services made available, displayed or offered by or through such website (collectively, the “Service”). The service is owned and operated by OneMT Limited, a company registered in the United Kingdom. Our registered office is at P.O.Box 957,Offshore Incorporations Center,Road Town,Tortola,British Virgin Islands
2. Definitions ""OneMT Product(s)"" is used as shorthand for our online games and products published by OneMT on behalf of third parties.
References to ""Stopping"" or to ""Stop"" an account includes temporarily or permanently banning or muting an account. If your account is muted, you can continue to play but will not be able to use free text chat. If your account is banned, you will not be able to access your account and any licenses previously granted to you to use OneMT Products will be revoked. This means you will lose your account, characters and any in-game items or currency. More information about when OneMT may Stop your account can be found in section 11 of these terms and conditions.
""User Content"" means all information of any kind (including text, images, video, information and messages) uploaded or sent by users on or in connection with OneMT Products. OneMT Products may include social elements which permit players to come into contact with and chat to other players. Messages exchanged between players, whether in private in-game messaging or public forums, are included within this definition of User Content.
""Virtual Currencies"" is used to describe the in-game currencies that can be purchased in certain OneMT Products. More information about Virtual Currencies can be found in section 12 of these terms and conditions.
Other terms are defined in context below.
3. Applicability of the terms and conditions Please read these terms and conditions carefully. It is a condition of your use of an OneMT Product that you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you don't agree with any part, please do not use the OneMT Product.
Do not use the OneMT Product until you are satisfied with and can accept these terms and conditions in full.
4. Changes to the terms and conditions We may change these terms and conditions to reflect: (a) changes in applicable laws; (b) regulatory or security requirements; (c) relevant guidance or codes of practice; (d) technical alterations to OneMT Products; and (e) to improve clarity and consistency.
Please check the terms and conditions whenever you use an OneMT Product. We will treat your continued use of an OneMT Product as acceptance of these changes from their effective date (as shown above
5. Safety and abuse We are under no obligation to (and do not) monitor User Content. You should be aware of the potential risks of using a service which includes extensive User Content. User Content may be inaccurate, out of date or otherwise inappropriate. We cannot guarantee that users will comply with our terms and conditions, rules or otherwise behave appropriately. You should not assume that a person is who he or she claims to be. In your own interests, you should not attempt to contact any user outside an OneMT Product.
If you are the victim of offensive or inappropriate behavior or receive any other unwanted communications, you should report such inappropriate behavior to us via the in game ""Report abuse"" button after clicking on the offensive statement as well as seeking appropriate external help, for example from parents or law enforcement authorities. If you continue to suffer problems, or are not satisfied, then you must stop using the relevant OneMT Product(s).
6. Your account and license To use many features of OneMT Products, we require you to create an account. We grant valid account holders a non-exclusive, non-transferable, personal, limited license, which can be revoked at any time, to use OneMT Products and to connect to our servers solely to use OneMT Products for non-commercial purposes in accordance with these terms and conditions. THE ONEMT PRODUCTS AND ANY ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE ARE LICENSED, NOT SOLD. YOUR LICENSE CONFERS NO TITLE OR OWNERSHIP TO THE ONEMT PRODUCTS.
When setting up an account for an OneMT Product, you may be asked to choose a username. You must not choose a username that infringes the rights of any third party, impersonates OneMT staff or other users, which is deliberately confusing, offensive, racist, obscene, hurtful, unlawful or otherwise inappropriate or which breaches the username requirements specified on the website or in the rules of the OneMT Product. We reserve the right to make such assessment in our sole discretion, change any username for any reason or take such other action as we believe appropriate.
You agree to keep your account info safe at all times and not to disclose it to any other person. You are responsible for the activities of all persons who use your account info to gain access to your account. To help ensure the safety of your account info, you must keep your device free of viruses and other malicious code including Trojans, worms, time bombs, malware and spyware. Real OneMT staff will never ask you for your account info.
If you believe that someone has stolen your account info or otherwise gained access to your account, you should submit an account recovery request via the website of the OneMT Product.
7. Intellectual property rights and ownership OneMT ®, Revenge of Sultans ® and Rise of the Kings ® are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of OneMT Limited in China, Dubai and other countries. All third party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify any OneMT Product client software in any way (except to the extent allowed by applicable law). You must not use a modified/customized version of the client software or attempt to copy, transfer or sub-license it. You must not create or provide any other means by which any OneMT Product may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software or server emulators). Please note that any such activity may constitute civil wrongs and/or criminal offences, and we reserve the right to take such action as appropriate in the circumstances should we become aware that such offences are being committed.
Materials (including without limit all information, software, data, text, photographs, graphics, sound and video) placed on any OneMT Product by us, or on our behalf, are protected by our (or our business partners/suppliers/advertisers or licensors) copyright and other intellectual property rights. You may not use these materials or any OneMT Product except in accordance with these terms and conditions and for personal (i.e. non-commercial) use only.
All intellectual property or other rights in any game character, account, content, virtual currency and virtual items in the OneMT Products are and will remain the property of OneMT and/or its licensors. You are only granted limited permission (which can be revoked at any time) to use such content or OneMT Product, subject to and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY HEREIN, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU SHALL HAVE NO OWNERSHIP, TITLE OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN ANY ONEMT PRODUCT OR ACCOUNT, AND YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO AN ACCOUNT ARE AND SHALL FOREVER BE OWNED BY AND INURE TO THE BENEFIT OF ONEMT.
OneMT does not recognize any purported: (a) transfers of virtual items or virtual currency which take place outside the rules of a OneMT Product; (b) transfers of accounts; or (c) sale, gift or trade in the real world of anything that appears or originates in a OneMT Product.
OneMT reserves the right to stop offering a OneMT Product or a particular part of a OneMT Product at any time either permanently or temporarily, at which point any license granted to you to use the OneMT Product or a part thereof will be automatically terminated or suspended. In such event, OneMT shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued elements of the OneMT Product unless required by law.
8. Rules You must comply with the current version of any rules, guidelines, codes of conduct or instructions specified in any OneMT Product including our game rules. The applicable game rules are expressly incorporated into these terms and conditions. Any use of an OneMT Product not in accordance with the game rules exceeds the scope of the license granted by these terms and conditions and is prohibited.
9. User Content You will comply with and be bound by the policies and rules of an OneMT Product relating to User Content, including our content standards policy as set out in section 11 below.
We reserve the right without notice or refund to record, suspend, remove or delete User Content or to disclose to the relevant authorities any User Content if: (a) it is the subject of a complaint; (b) if we consider that it breaches our terms and conditions (including our content standards policy) or the rules of a OneMT Product; (c) if we consider that such steps are necessary to protect us or others; (d) a criminal act or civil wrong has been committed; or (e) we are required to do so by law or an appropriate authority.
If you wish to notify OneMT of an allegedly defamatory statement contained on this website or you believe that material has been dealt with in a way which constitutes infringement of your intellectual property rights, please write to our registered office above stating the following:
1. Your contact details, including your full name, player name (if applicable), your postal address, telephone number and email address.
2. The full details of the material complained about and the reasons for the complaint.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder [or an authorized representative].
Please mark the letter for the attention of the “Customer Support Infringement Team” and ensure the letter is signed and dated.
You have the ability to remove content which you have posted on an OneMT Product forum. This can be done through the editing features within the OneMT Product. If you would like assistance with this, please contact OneMT via the customer support section of the applicable OneMT Product website. You should be aware that removing content from public display may not ensure the complete or comprehensive deletion of the posted content.
10. Content standards policy This content standards policy sets out our requirements which apply to your User Content. This policy applies in addition to web page specific User Content policies, such as any policies on forum posts, in-game chat and private messaging or other policies on our websites from time to time. In addition to agreeing to comply with the letter of this policy, you also undertake to comply with the spirit behind it. You must not encourage or assist any other user to breach this policy. You are solely responsible for your User Content including any User Content you place on any wiki or forum.
o be accurate, complete, uploaded or sent in good faith and compliant with all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct; and
o only be uploaded or sent if you own the rights in such content, have appropriate permission from the rights owner, or are otherwise authorized by law.
• Must Not:
o be obscene, hateful, inflammatory, threatening, harassing, sexually explicit or deceptive or fraudulent in anyway;
o promote violence or discrimination, promote or endorse any illegal activity or otherwise be objectionable; be defamatory or an invasion of an individual's right to privacy;
o infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party, including copyrights, trademarks, database rights, any rights of confidentiality or any similar rights; attempt to or purport to impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity, affiliation or connection to any other person;
o include hyperlinks or connections to third party websites; contain viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any device software, hardware or network;
o reveal details that enable you or anyone else to be identified or contacted outside of the game (e.g. last name, postal/email address or telephone number);
o have any commercial purpose; and
o involve junk mail, spam, pyramid selling or similar schemes.
11. OneMT Stopping your account If, acting reasonably, we consider that:
a) our terms and conditions or any OneMT Product rules - have or may have been breached;
b) there has been fraudulent, unlawful or abusive activity; or
c) it is necessary in order to prevent or stop any harm or damage to us, to any OneMT Product, to other players or the general public.
We may at any time: (i) Stop (as defined above) any or all accounts for OneMT Products; (ii) restrict access to any content-uploading or other feature of our service; and/or (iii) restrict access to or delete virtual currency or anything acquired by means of virtual currency. These actions may result in loss of real money paid in prohibited transactions, such as account trading. If we take any of the above action, you may have a right of appeal.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ONGOING SUPPLY OF ANY ONEMT PRODUCT. UPON REASONABLE NOTICE TO YOU, ONEMT MAY DEACTIVATE ANY ACCOUNT AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO ANY REFUND FOR ANY AMOUNTS PAID IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACCOUNT.
12. Virtual Currencies and virtual items In certain OneMT Products, we offer for sale (or in our sole discretion, as free promotions) Virtual Currencies, Virtual Currencies can be redeemed (i.e. used) to acquire certain digital goods/services, which we describe below as ""Items"". If you obtain Virtual Currency from OneMT, you must check that they have been correctly credited to your account and tell us immediately if not. PLEASE TAKE NOTE that Virtual Currencies are subject to very important restrictions: Virtual Currency may expire if they have not been redeemed within a certain period after acquisition, so you should redeem these as soon as possible. The expiry period is whatever we specify when you acquire the Virtual Currency or, if we haven't specified a time limit, twelve months from acquisition.
Unless we say otherwise on our website, Virtual Currency can only be redeemed within the world of the game where you acquired them. Each OneMT Product may contain one or more Virtual Currencies and unless otherwise stated, each Virtual Currency is independent and is not exchangeable for any other Virtual Currency in the same OneMT Product. WE MAY AT ANY TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION CHANGE OR REMOVE ANY ITEM WHICH CAN BE ACQUIRED USING VIRTUAL CURRENCY, AS WELL AS CHANGE THE AMOUNT OF VIRTUAL CURRENCY NEEDED TO ACQUIRE A PARTICULAR ITEM. You may only redeem Virtual Currency for Items on offer at the time of redemption.
Virtual Currency do not have any inherent value and are not your own private property. When you purchase or receive Virtual Currency, you do not own the Virtual Currency. Instead they constitute a measurement of the extent of your license in an OneMT Product. Similarly, any Virtual Currency balance shown in your account does not constitute a real world balance or reflect any stored monetary value.
We do not provide any cash or refunds for Virtual Currency or Items (except as required by law) and Virtual Currency and Items do not have any real world monetary value. Virtual Currency are for your personal use only. You must not sell or transfer them or make them available to anyone else or attempt to do so, or encourage anyone else to do any of these things. Virtual Currency and Items can never be redeemed for real world money, goods or any other item of monetary value, and cannot be inherited. We may impose additional restrictions concerning the acquisition or redemption of Virtual Currency and Items. For example, we may cap the amount of Virtual Currency which can be acquired, held or redeemed in any particular period or we may impose restrictions based on your country of residence.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, VIRTUAL CURRENCY HAVE NO CASH VALUE, DO NOT ACCRUE INTEREST AND, UNLESS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, ARE NOT REDEEMABLE OR REFUNDABLE FOR ANY SUM OF MONEY OR MONETARY VALUE FROM ONEMT AT ANY TIME.
OneMT reserves the right to restrict access to, delete, reduce or liquidate Virtual Currency: (1) if you have misused the Virtual Currency or breached any of these terms and conditions; (2) if the Virtual Currency were awarded in error; (3) if a payment for Virtual Currency is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed; or (4) if you have used Virtual Currency to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity.
OneMT reserves the right to restrict access to or delete Items: (1) if you have misused the Items or breached any of these terms and conditions; (2) if the Items were purchased using Virtual Currency awarded in error; or (3) if a payment for Virtual Currency used to purchase the Items is charged back or otherwise cancelled or reversed. In addition, Items that have been acquired by the redemption of Virtual Currency may expire after a period of time, which by default shall be twelve months from acquisition. In addition, Items may have particular restrictions, or be consumed or extinguished in the course of your use of an OneMT Product.
WE MAY AT ANY TIME DECIDE TO END IN PART OR ITS ENTIRETY THE VIRTUAL CURRENCY PROGRAM FOR ALL OR ANY OF OUR ONEMT PRODUCTS. BEFORE WE DELETE THE UNUSED VIRTUAL CURRENCY, WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT YOU TO GIVE AT LEAST FOUR WEEKS TO REDEEM THEM.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR AN ONEMT PRODUCT REMAINS DORMANT (I.E. IS NOT USED) FOR MORE THAN 12 MONTHS, AND THERE IS UNREDEEMED VIRTUAL CURRENCY ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR ACCOUNT, WE MAY CHOOSE TO CREDIT YOUR ACCOUNT WITH ITEMS OF EQUIVALENT VALUE FOR THIS EXPIRED VIRTUAL CURRENCY. WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO CONTACT YOU BY EMAIL PRIOR TO SUCH ACTION BEING TAKEN.
13. Refund policy We are happy to review requests for refunds on a case by case basis. However, refunds are not always possible to give for many reasons.
Unless required by law, we will not refund any amounts paid in relation to Virtual Currency when:
• You have been the victim of in-game scamming, as there are many warnings about avoiding this on the OneMT Products (however, we will try to assist you to recover your account).
• You have been banned from an OneMT Product for violating these terms and conditions, any rules of an OneMT Product or the user content policy.
• OneMT stops offering the OneMT Product or you decide to cancel your account.
Please note, refunds are given at the sole discretion of OneMT.
15. Functioning of OneMT Products We will use reasonable endeavors to maintain operation of OneMT Products and rectify faults as quickly as possible. OneMT reserves the right to modify, including by way of regular updates, the OneMT Products and we may have to suspend operation of an OneMT Product without notice for repair, maintenance, improvement, security or any other reason. If so, we will do our best to ensure that the suspension is as short as possible. We cannot accept responsibility for such suspensions, interruptions or errors caused by circumstances outside our reasonable control.
16. Third party sites and technologies ONEMT PRODUCTS MAY INCLUDE LINKS TO INTERNET SITES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGIES SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING SITES/TECHNOLOGIES WHICH ENABLE YOU TO PAY BY MEANS OF PAYMENT METHODS PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. WE MAKE NO PROMISES ABOUT THOSE SITES OR THEIR CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AS THESE ARE OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR TECHNOLOGIES SUGGESTED ARE NOT ENDORSED, CONTROLLED OR VERIFIED BY ONEMT. ONEMT DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY SUGGESTED TECHNOLOGIES WILL WORK ON YOUR DEVICE OR BE VIRUS FREE. ANY SUGGESTIONS MADE ARE NOT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND ONEMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DISRUPTION, PROBLEM, DAMAGE, DATA LOSS, COST OR INCONVENIENCE CAUSED BY THE SUGGESTED SITES OR TECHNOLOGIES. ONEMT WILL NOT PROVIDE SUPPORT FOR ANY SITES OR TECHNOLOGIES WHICH ARE NOT ITS OWN. ONEMT EXERCISES NO CONTROL OVER THE COPYRIGHT, PATENT OR TRADEMARK COMPLIANCE OR LEGALITY OF THE SUGGESTED SITES OR TECHNOLOGIES.
17. OUR AND YOUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY ONEMT PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED ON AN ""AS IS"" AND ""AS AVAILABLE"" BASIS. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE AN ONEMT PRODUCT AT THE TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING OR THAT AN ONEMT PRODUCT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERRORS. ACCORDINGLY, ONEMT IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MIGHT ARISE, FOR EXAMPLE, FROM THE INOPERABILITY, UNAVAILABILITY OR SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OF THE ONEMT PRODUCT OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE ONEMT PRODUCT.
ONEMT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY US OR OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS IN CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE (A) THERE IS NO BREACH OF A LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY US OR BY ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS; (B) SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE IS NOT A REASONABLY FORESEEABLE RESULT OF ANY SUCH BREACH; OR (C) SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE RELATES TO A BUSINESS. BY USING AN ONEMT PRODUCT OR SERVICES OFFERED BY ONEMT, YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY LEGAL DUTY OF CARE OWED TO YOU BY ONEMT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF ONEMT TO YOU FOR LOSSES OR DAMAGES THAT YOU SUFFER IN CONNECTION WITH AN ONEMT PRODUCT OR THESE TERMS SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ONEMT DURING THE SIX (6) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT ONEMT’S LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH LIABILITY CANNOT UNDER ANY APPLICABLE LAW BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED.
YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WE SUFFER ARISING FROM YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR MISUSE OF AN ONEMT PRODUCT.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
18. General These terms and conditions and any document incorporated by reference constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any previous terms and conditions between the parties in relation to such matters. The limitations, exclusions and restrictions in these terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of OneMT's licensors, successor and assigns. Headings above are for guidance only and not binding. If we fail to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found by a court to be invalid, we agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision and that other provisions remain in full force and effect. We may transfer all or part of our rights or duties under this agreement provided we take reasonable steps to ensure that your rights under this agreement are not prejudiced. As this agreement is personal to you, you may not transfer any of your rights or duties under it without our prior written consent. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall have no rights to enforce any term of this agreement. These terms and conditions are governed by Chinese law and any dispute connected with them or OneMT Products will be decided only by the courts of China.
19. Complaints If you are dissatisfied with this website or any aspect of it, please contact us via the customer support section of the OneMT Product website. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint, please write to our registered office above providing us with the following information: your name, username, email address, the full details of your complaint, OneMT’s previous response to your complaint and why you disagree with the outcome. Please mark the letter for the attention of the “Customer Support Complaints Team”.